Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In Your Arms...


Safe and secure
Wrapped in Your embrace
Kept firmly in the shadow of Your wings
I'm at home
I close my eyes
I let my guard down
There is rest here

I want to cast myself into Your arms
This is where I belong
Darkness runs
And peace surrounds me
Eyes filled with tears
There are no words

Your glory is in this place
I push on further
Longing to see Your face
Overwhelmed by the sheer power of Your presence
You are beautiful
My heart sings a new song
And my arms are spread wide

The earth tells of Your majesty
And speaks of the newness of You
Joy that's overwhelming
Peace that floods my heart
You are
Most Excellent
Almighty
Pure
Wonderful
Mine

1 comment:

  1. And MINE too! ...
    and He is ours!

    lovely poetry!

    blessings,
    Patrina <")>><

    ReplyDelete